- How African economies need a complete overhaul.
- Part one: the African market
- Part two: rent-seeking by the oligarchy as a form of corruption on a youthful continent.
- Youth do not have the discipline to service 17-25% interests loans monthly.
- Banks are not for the market.
- The East African youth is economically disenfranchised.
- 15 million youth come on the job market annually to find only 3 million job.
- Africa faces a velvet, a bloody or golden revolution. Our leaders must choose.
Leave a Reply